Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mini Company

On Thursday we went down to Naas for a talk our mini companies. The talk was held in the Moat theatre .

 The lady told us we need to be innovative and creative in order to have a successful mini company product or service. She taught us that there is different ways to be innovative in your product, for example she told us about how girls in the UK sold simple beanie hats for their mini company however they convinced celebrities like the model, Cara Delevingne and David Beckham to wear them on Twitter and they ended up winning the competition. 

She split us into groups and she challenged us to think of as many things that you could do with  paperclips and pens. She was very impressed with the creativity of all of our ideas.

 Afterwards we got to go to Mc Donalds for lunch. I had a cheeseburger, chips and a coke, it was delicious.

Overall I had a great day on Thursday and I cant wait to go again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment